B. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Huawei cannot be held responsible for any errors, systemic slowness, or inability to use the website that may occur due to the device and/or internet connections used by the website users. The User accepts that access to the website may be temporarily blocked in order to implement improvements and other changes to the website.
2. Huawei or its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, representatives, employees, and other representatives cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive and/or exemplary damages in any way, including but not limited to loss of profit or income, loss of data and/or business, that may arise in connection with the use or inability to use this website or the website, or the reliance on its content, even if Huawei has been notified of the possibility of such damage in advance.
3. Huawei does not guarantee the validity, accuracy, and up-to-dateness of the information on the website. Readers must definitely verify the accuracy of the information when making decisions taking into account the information contained in this website.
4. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. HUAWEI HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. Huawei reserves the right to remove and change the content on the Website at any time and without any reason.
7. It is forbidden to use the website or its content for illegal purpose or purposes, to access any part of it using an automated mechanism such as a robot or warm, or to copy and monitor it for commercial/non-commercial purposes.
10. The user is directly responsible for sharing his/her usage rights such as username and password given to her/him or determined by herself/himself with third persons or organizations (also for the malicious use of his/her password by other persons). Likewise, the User cannot use someone else's IP address, e-mail address, user name, and other information in the internet environment, and cannot access or use other users' data without permission. All kinds of legal and criminal liability that may arise from the uses mentioned here belong to the User.
D. INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS
12. All registered or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, brand, patent, logo, design, information, content and method on this website belong to Huawei, the operator and owner of the website, and are protected under national and international law. Visiting or using the website does not grant any rights regarding the intellectual property rights in question.
13. The information on the website cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and/or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the website cannot be used on another website/medium without permission or against the rules specified here.
14. It is forbidden to use the Website’s design, source codes, interface, content, database exactly, altered or differentiated, partially or completely.
E. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. As a result of activities such as using and visiting the Website, and filling in contact form, personal data of real persons may be processed. For detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data, please review the Privacy Statement.