Privacy Statement on the Processing of Personal Data– WeSight Contact Form
As Huawei Telekomünikasyon Dış Tic. Ltd. Şti. (“Huawei” or “the Company”), we process your personal data as the data controller. This Privacy Statement has been prepared to inform you about how we process personal data when you use the contact form on the www.wesight.io.
Purposes and Legal Grounds of the Processing of Personal Data
Your personal is processed for the purpose below on the legal basis of “the necessity for our legitimate interests, provided that such processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Personal Data Protection Law ("Law")”
- Obtaining and responding to your questions, suggestions, requests, and complaints,
- Contacting you about our services,
- Evaluation and audit of communications and our business operations.
Your personal data is processed for the purpose below on the legal basis of “the necessity for the fulfillment of legal obligations” set forth under Article 5/2-ç of Law:
- Fulfilment of our legal obligation in the event of a request of authorized organizations and institutions or when notification to such organizations or institutions is envisaged (i.e., a public authority may request your personal data relating to a transaction with doubt of unlawful transaction).
Your personal is processed for the purpose below on the legal basis of “the necessity for the establishment, execution, or protection of a right”: set forth under Article 5/2-e of Law:
- Protection and use of our rights in the event of any probable legal dispute and carrying out the legal processes.
If you have given your explicit consent, your personal data will be processed in line with your communication consent preferences to inform you about Huawei activities, offers, and promotions. These communications enable us to increase your loyalty and satisfaction with our services.
Personal Data We Process
Within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes and legal grounds, your identity, contact, legal transaction and transaction security information are processed.
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
Your personal data is shared with service providers in line with the purposes and legal grounds stated in the heading of “Purposes and Legal Grounds of the Processing of Personal Data". Your personal data will also be shared with authorized institutions and organizations in case of the need to provide information to authorized institutions and organizations (for example, to share with legal authorities due to a conflict). While sharing your personal data with third parties, compliance with the rules specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law is ensured.
Methods and Legal Grounds of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected by automatic and partially automated methods through the contact forms on the website. Your personal data is processed based on the legal grounds specified under Article 5 of the Law of the fulfillment of legal obligations, the establishment, execution or protection of a right, your explicit consent and the necessity of processing for our legitimate interests.
Data Subject Rights
Article 11 of Protection of Personal Data regulates the rights of the data subjects. Pursuant to this article, data subjects/you have the following rights:
- To learn whether or not your personal data have been processed,
- If your personal data have been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data, and whether or not they have been used for the intended purposes,
- To know which third parties within Turkey or abroad your personal data have been transferred to,
- To request rectification if your personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately, and to ask that the third parties to whom your data were transferred be notified of the amendments,
- To request deletion or destruction of your personal data in the case that the reasons for processing the data have disappeared even though they were duly processed according to The Law, and ask that the third parties to whom your data were transferred be notified of this change,
- To object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of your personal data, which leads to unfavorable consequences for you,
- To request compensation for any damages you incurred because of the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may send your requests to use your rights listed above to Saray Mah. Ahmet Tevfik İleri Cad. Onur Ofis Park İş Merkezi Sit. A1Blok Apt. No.10 B/1 Ümraniye/İstanbul. You may also apply to the data controller by using other methods specified in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles.